Baby Corner logo

Friends

Reply Post New Topic

• brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 02-16-10 | 12:36 PM
  • How many real friends do you have?
    How often do you talk to them?
    Do they have kids?
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 02-16-10 | 12:39 PM
  • I have a few close friends. They all have kids except one (she's single).

One friend I talk to very regularly on the phone. Another I contact via email every day. The couple of others are ones I talk to every couple of weeks or so but I still consider them close friends.
  • brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 02-16-10 | 12:54 PM
  • I have a handful of close friends...
    M is my lifetime bestfriend since like age 6.... she lives about 4 hours away now but we keep in touch about weekly... I wish it were more... I miss her alot! She is engaged.

A is my church friend and they have 2 boys and are leaving tomorrow to pick up K from Ethiopia. DH and her DH have always been great friends and me and A have became great friends. The kids all love each other.

A2 is A's live in nanny and she is probably my closest friend right now as far as talking and hanging out. It's funny at how close we've became actually. She is single.

Then there are a few work friends I have R, R, and L. We hang on occassion. They are all great people and I love working with them. We talk outside of work quite often.

And then a few random church people K and G who hang out on occassion as well.
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 02-16-10 | 01:17 PM
  • I have a bunch of mommy friends, that I don't consider best friends, but we still hang out and get together about every 1-2 months for get togethers....

I have 2 people I consider best friends, those being my one friend who we met when we were around 9, so going on 21 years of friendship, and another who we met in 2001 at school, so 9 years... my friend of 21 years doesn't have kids and likely won't... my other friend of 9, has 2 kids, close in age to my boys, so I see her all the time...

I also have 3 close friends that we go out at least 1 time per week for mom's nights out and meet up with the kids during the week... long story, but they are called my donuts...

Then there is my SIL who I hang out with, with my friend of 9 years because she is now married into the family and so the three of us hang out...

I have some friends from here I have never met, 3 of them that we talk quite often and consider great friends too!

• DanieH DanieH's Avatar 02-16-10 | 01:18 PM
  • I have a few good friends, but ironicially my closest is one that I went to HS with and just reconnected w/ in June. We were going back and forth on FB and she came to a bonfire one night...which is where she met my BIL and theyve been dating ever since. She has no kids. I see her almost every weekend and we normally text every day or every few days.

My other g/f Ive known for about 5 yrs now. Shes married and has a 12 yr old daughter. I text/talk to her on occasion. We used to be over their house constantly. Now its more like every few months esp since the girls are getting older and the fact that her and her hubby are cheating on one another, so Im just awkard being there.

My last g/f Ive known for 9 years now...she little older...late 40's. She's Kaitlyn's godmother. Her and her long time bf/fiance lives down the street from us. She has no kids...his youngest is 16 and have 2 older ones that have moved on. She tries to give me a call every few wks or so just to see whats going on. I try to email her pics of the girls when I can. Its said that shes the closest and I see less of her than the others.

I have other real friends that I see on occasionally and rarely text.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work