Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
pencils with names on them???

pencils with names on them???

Reply Post New Topic

• MImom23 MImom23's Avatar 01-21-10 | 09:52 PM
  • does anyone know where can I order pencils with my kids names on the?? DS has been haing his pencils stolen at school tothe point he has gone thru 10 pincils in 20 days. and it seems to be every month I am sending 15 or so pencils to school with him, so I am debating on ordering him some with his name on them.

the cheapest I have found them looks like 18.49 for 144 and I am not sure if there are any hidden costs, set up ect. but the page I found that price has a min $25 order so I might order DD some too but man $35+ for pencils seems like a lot, I am the one that will hit the back to school sales and buy boxes for a penny. so it might just be cheaper for me to buy the whole class pencils instead of ordering the name ones

I will stop rambeling and ask again do you know where I can get them at a reasonable price??

• LAB LAB's Avatar 01-21-10 | 10:04 PM
  • I'm not sure on where to get them, but it may not help with the theft! I had pencils with my name on them when I was in 3rd grade. The boy next to me was constantly stealing my pencils! When I brought my new ones with my name on them, I confronted him about it when he stole it and he showed me the pencil where he'd scratched my name off the end with the side of his desk! It was sooooo funny to me that I burst out laughing in his face and told him he could keep it if he needed it so bad. That was the last time he stole my pencil! Looking back on it, he probably had a crush on me and used THEFT to show it

Laura

• 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 01-21-10 | 10:22 PM
  • LOL Laura!

Try Lillian Vernon.
  • MrsPook MrsPook's Avatar 01-21-10 | 10:33 PM
  • Oriental Trading

• Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 01-22-10 | 12:16 AM
  • Yep, I was going to say Oriental Trading Company, too.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work