Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

In-Styler

Reply Post New Topic

• brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 02-01-10 | 10:35 PM
  • Does anyone have this straightening iron? It's the one with the brush attached...

If so.. what do you think?

What is your favorite flat iron?

Thanks in advance.
  • onemellogirl onemellogirl's Avatar 02-01-10 | 11:33 PM
  • Im interested in this as well....
Thank you onemellogirl!
brandimichelle (02-02-10)
  • lauralkemp lauralkemp's Avatar 02-02-10 | 09:29 AM
  • I talked to my stylist about it because I thought it was interesting too. She said that a couple of her other customers had gotten it and it mad their hair frizzy and tangled. Apparantly it pulls really bad especially if you have really fine or really curly hair. The funny thing was the girl that watches Ds sometimes said that her friend got it and said the same thing. So it sounds like it might not be all that great.
Thank you lauralkemp!
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 02-02-10 | 10:18 AM
  • I don't straighten my hair very often, but when I do I LOVE using my new Chi! Dh bought me one for my birthday last year & it really works so much better than my $25 Revlon one I was using! I'm still learning though b/c when I see my friends hair after they use the Chi, it's like STICK straight & so smooth; mine doesn't look as straight to me. But I consider that an operator error!
Thank you MrsS1stbaby!
  • mac71 mac71's Avatar 02-02-10 | 01:53 PM
  • I think the ones with ceramic plates are the best (over here anyway) . I've been meaning to buy one but the really good ones were very expensive and I've such curly hair I need the best there is

I love having straight hair but I only get it done when I'm getting it cut at the salon. Actually since having Lucy my hair is less curly

I lost so much hair after she was born maybe it had something to do with that.

You can use a conditioning spray on your hair to protect it from the irons.
Thank you mac71!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work