Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
Where do you live?/What's your weather?

Where do you live?/What's your weather?

Reply Post New Topic

• Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 02-18-10 | 12:23 PM
  • With all of this talk about snow storms vs. warm cities, I realized that I don't know where most people live. I was really surprised to see some of the responses about where our members live.

So let's see:

Where do you live?
    How's your weather?
    What do you like best about where you live?
    What do you like least about where you live?
    Do you wish you lived somewhere else?
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 02-18-10 | 12:26 PM
  • Where do you live? We live in southwest Ohio.
    How's your weather? Right now we have about 10-12 inches of snow.

What do you like best about where you live? I like that we get the full flavor of all four seasons throughout the year.

What do you like least about where you live? I wish we were closer to major destinations to make it more feasible to take weekend trips to fun places.

Do you wish you lived somewhere else? Well, we honeymooned in Maui and I would give both my breasts to live there--I love it!! But really, I don't mind where we live.
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 02-18-10 | 12:32 PM
  • Well, I am Calgary, Alberta... right now, it is probably right about 0 celcius... I tend to think of this as sandal weather...

It does get cold for a couple months a year -28 to -30 someish...

There is so much I love about Canada though, so the weather is a little downfall but I wouldn't trade it...

I am so excited for our trip to Vegas, for the slightly warmer weather, but I don't think I want to live anywhere else!
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 02-18-10 | 12:47 PM
  • Where do you live? North GA

How's your weather? Right now its low 40s.

What do you like best about where you live? My entire family is here and most of DH's family is within driving distance! And we are right between Atlanta and Chattanooga. Can drive to either one within a hour.

What do you like least about where you live? I pretty much like everything. I do wish we lived closer to the mtns though.

Do you wish you lived somewhere else? I would love to live in Chattanooga. I love the area! If I win the lottery we will be buying a house on lookout mountain!
  • brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 02-18-10 | 01:02 PM
  • Where do you live? Northeast Tennessee
    How's your weather? Cold... low 20s... and flurring all the time
    What do you like best about where you live? I love that we experience 4 different seasons. I also love that we are withing 1.5 hours of Knoxville or Asheville and within 3-5 hours of tons of cities: Charlotte, Charleston, Roanoke, Chattanooga, Lexington, Columbia. We go on lots of weekend get-a-ways because of this.
    What do you like least about where you live? I really hate how there is nothing to do right in the city I live it. It is growing but I wish there was more stuff to do here... we have great access to other places though.
    Do you wish you lived somewhere else? I would move to Hawaii in a heartbeat if we could take all our family too!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work