Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Needing to vent

Reply Post New Topic

• pearlgirlulm pearlgirlulm's Avatar 10-21-08 | 09:32 AM
  • Stephanie, I am so sorry. I have been there so many times. It is so hard when you have people that are not good parents or do not want kids and they are popping them out like candy.

This has been the hardest thing that I have gone through. I am such a perfectionist by nature but this is something that I can not change. That drives me crazy!! I just keep researching and trying to find something that I am missing, but I usually come up empty handed.

I am so sorry that you are going through this. It is the hardest thing! I am hoping that you get a BFP this month!!
Thank you pearlgirlulm!
hopeful7 (10-21-08)
  • Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 10-21-08 | 12:28 PM
  • Alot of know just how you feel. I work with alot of students whose parents don't deserve them! And, so many of these horrible parents have more kids in the blink of an eye! It is maddening, and disheartening. It just isn't right that there are people out there who make such wonderful parents who can't seem to get pregnant, and then there are those IDIOTS out there have kid after kid after kid. The ones that make me the most upset are those mothers who do drugs and alcohol during pregnancy (and I work with quite a few of their kids). What I would not give to be pregnant and they don't even CARE! AHHHH!! I hear you! It is so hard on our DH's too, because I know my husband wants it just as much as I do. I pray for the day that I can see him as a father. At least we have each other. I sure hope you get your BFP this month! You deserve to be a mom!
Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!
hopeful7 (10-21-08)

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!