Baby Corner

Old 10-14-11, 01:45 PM
is enjoying life!
Community Member

Thanked 15 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 5570%
Question So..

I keep dreaming about having a baby or someone being pregnant, am I just crazy or am I ready for another one? I am not with Max's dad anymore but I have been seeing another guy and he loves kids and he's great with max. I want another one but I don't want to go through what I went with through with Max's dad. It was complete nightmare and I am scarred.

Old 10-14-11, 02:32 PM
is enjoying life!
Community Member

Thanked 15 Times
Weekly Activity 5570%

My last af was on Sept 26, I should be due around the 23rd of Oct for next af, but now I just started cramping and we had sex on 26th (didn't know I had af at time) oct 2, 9, 12, 13? Weird for cramping or no?

Old 10-14-11, 02:48 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

I would wait until you have a stable married relationship. Not only do you not want to go through what you did with Max's Dad- it wouldn't be fair to Max or a new baby to put them into a situation that wasn't good or stable.

Old 10-14-11, 04:55 PM
is enjoying life!
Community Member

Thanked 15 Times
Weekly Activity 5570%

I know-we aren't trying-its just weird symptoms that I haven't had before and needed advice.

Old 10-16-11, 11:09 AM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Our bodies play such weird games with us! It really isn't fair that AF symptoms are so similar to pregnancy ones. Sending hugs!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools