Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Baby Names >
boy and girl name dilemma

boy and girl name dilemma

Reply Post New Topic

• Keepers Keepers's Avatar 05-27-09 | 04:54 PM
  • I actually like alot of your names on your list. I love the name Chayse for a girl. Chayse Bella is really cute! Teagen is cute too. My cousin is preg now and if she has a girl her name will be Tegan (like Megan) Rae.
    I like Grey but like Greyson better. Greyson James is very cute. That would also help with the "gary" thing.
  • Chickie Chickie's Avatar 05-27-09 | 09:21 PM
  • Lathan James
    Scarlett Elisabeth

I think that Chase and Grayley sound like boy names. I like the name Gray, but I agree that it may become an issue. Ialso like the name Tallis, it is unique but simple.
  • Letty 05-27-09 | 10:04 PM
  • Thanks everyone! Do you think Scarlett is TOO out there?? I think it is pretty... I think for boys I have it narrowed down between Graham and Lathan. Husband likes Tresston, but it hasn't grown on me yet. Girl names I am very undecided. I also really like Oliver for a boy. (Can you tell I am wanting to be a boy momma)
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 05-27-09 | 10:17 PM
  • Scarlett is to old sounding imo. I love the name Oliver!!! I like Oliver James! U still have a while to decide though. A name may just come to you!
  • amycate86 amycate86's Avatar 06-15-09 | 01:57 AM
  • Letty- hi! I hope this isn't too late (I just joined)... but I was reading over some of your choices and you and I like the same type of names! I am loving Scarlett for a girl, and I am really pushing for James for her middle name... I'm trying to get DH on board with 'James' for a girl's name. I really like Oliver AND Graham for boys names as well! Good luck!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work