Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Pregnancy Message Boards > Baby Names Choosing the Right Name for your Babies? Come In

Choosing the Right Name for your Babies? Come In

View Poll Results: Do you find it hard to find a name for your babies?
Yes 0 0%
No 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 02-22-15, 10:13 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 700%
Exclamation Choosing the Right Name for your Babies? Come In

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if everyone was like me, when it come to choosing a name for your baby, it is really a headache.

I am currently choosing a name for my baby.
I felt that it's really hard at choosing the right name for my baby. I want something that sounds nice and unique, easy to remember.

I thought about it for days, when doing laundry, watching movies (during credits) and been researching on the internet.
I also bought this ebook which contains quite alots of name, including those top names each year and also the meaning of the name (I dont want my baby name to be pronounce wrongly

, can say it really helps me alot. Would highly recommend to all mums. You can get it at babypopularnames.com if you are interested.

I have shortlist 5 for my boy and girl, short and sweet. I am looking at something that is local

boy

(common ones)
Daniel
Alex
Andrew
Gabriel
Lucas (unique)

girl

(Something that sweet)
valarie
Chloe
Isabella
Aubrey
Evelyn

Share your opinions.

Old 04-18-16, 02:59 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1000%

Share some more girl babies name.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools