Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Baby Names >
Help from anyone?

Help from anyone?

Reply Post New Topic

• KJCsabre KJCsabre's Avatar 03-11-07 | 05:31 PM
  • DH and I have a boy name picked out for our baby bean due in November. (Nolan Randall Christus)

That being said we can't agree on a name we LOVE as much as Nolan. DH loves Sara...I'm not a fan (I know a lot of Saras) I LOVE Hannah but he hates that name.

My request is to name some names that would go good with Jayne as a middle name & Christus as a last name. We came up with Lexi and Morgan right now. Please start listing ladies!!
  • Mommy2KNIH Mommy2KNIH's Avatar 03-11-07 | 05:43 PM
  • Well, I like Morgan because my little girl (who should be here anytime) is gunna be Hannah Morgan. I say you do what my SIL and her DH did. You write down 10 girl names you like and he writes down 10 girl names he likes. Then you sit down together and look at them all together (with an open mind on both of your parts). Since you already have a middle name, you are bound to find something you both like. I hope that helps and doesnt just cause more stress. Or maybe you will just have a boy and not have to worry about a girl name

You could look at the chinese birth charts to see what they say you are having. I will post a few that I look at that have been right for me. I know they arent right with everyone but it is still fun

Just remember you go by the month you CONCIEVED not the month you are due and how old you were at the time of conception. A lot of people go by the month they are due and that messes it all up

Here is one:

Here is another one:

And last but not least:

• KJCsabre KJCsabre's Avatar 03-11-07 | 05:50 PM
  • Thanks for the information!

All 3 Chinese charts say boy but we still want to be safe & have a girl name in case.

DH doesn't really like the middle name either though

but he has to deal because its a family name.
  • KJCsabre KJCsabre's Avatar 03-11-07 | 09:20 PM
  • DH & I think we like these names... in approximately this order:

1) Addison
    2) Chloe
    3) Skylar
    4) Kelsie
    5) Lauren
    6) Jenna
    7) Teagan
    8) Savannah
  • koala_kaper koala_kaper's Avatar 03-12-07 | 04:10 PM
  • I like Addison, Chloe, and Savannah out fo your list... I also like Lexi (from your above list)... As for names I come up with on my own, I could names TONS! (I just wish I could remember what oned Doug doesn't like! LOL) Some of the names are: Abigail (although we went to HS w/ one of those, so maybe not...), Chelsea (I won't use it simply bc I know Karen liked that name and that's what my brother would have been named had he been a girl), Katherine is one I also like (and won't use cuz it's too close to my mom's name, Doug;s mom's name and Doug's cousins baby's name! ) ...Ok, my mind is blanking out now. I have lists somewhere too! Oh well, you get the idea anyway!

Oh, and just so you know, I am having a girl becasue I decided that (I'll tell you why I think that later)! Hehehe... That, and 3 out of the 4 Chinese charts I have looked at say so too

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!