Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Name Poll

Reply Post New Topic

• fsugoddess fsugoddess's Avatar 07-19-06 | 09:29 PM
  • I have a stupid question because I am new to this website.
    I created a baby name poll but the link does not work that it assigned when I submitted it. Does anyone know how to see what the results of the poll are without having to vote and scroll through everyone elses?

If not- here are the names in question for a girl (last name is Mitchell):

Allesandra Nicole
    Colette Marie
    Jaidan Rae
    Maykaylee Ann

What do you think? We are just starting to ttc, but it is fun to think about.
  • Janine Janine's Avatar 07-19-06 | 11:19 PM
  • I like allesandra

• Atianna 07-20-06 | 11:49 PM
  • I like Jaiden Nicole, its very exotic and feminine
  • MariahsMommy 07-20-06 | 11:54 PM
  • I like Maykaylee, but it seems terribly long. Maybe if it had a few less letters

• Atianna 07-21-06 | 12:07 AM
  • yeah i agree its way too long, i actually misread it and had to stop for a secong and break it down into pieces to get it right.Maybe, Mikaylee??? thats easier and really pretty!!

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo