Baby Corner

Old 04-21-08, 10:37 AM
Mom to Eli and Owen

Thanked 55 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

I like them both... My dsd is 19 as well and she's a little too particular. She didn't like Eli at first and now she's not crazy about Owen. I wouldn't think too hard about it, teenagers opinions seem to change often.

Old 04-21-08, 11:27 AM
Amanda,Krystal,Ambers Mom

Thanked 73 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

LOL my sister in law told me she didnt like Amber Mae Lynn because it sounded so old. I am beginning to think screw them we will go with what we like lol.

Old 04-21-08, 06:51 PM
is sad
Community Member

Thanked 144 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

well, is your child going to use all three names all the time? probably not, and i think all of the names are lovely (but then, i named my third child christopher

)

some names are dated, and others are timeless. for example, my grandmothers' names are/were fern and gladys. my great-grandmothers' names were kathryn and amanda. i find my grandmothers' names to be old-fashioned, where my great-grandmothers' names aren't. my opinion of course, but i hope you get what i mean.

Old 04-22-08, 10:42 AM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 67520%

Did they elaborate on how exactly they would get made fun of? B/C I don't see it. I think both names sound nice.

Old 04-23-08, 09:38 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm not a fan of three names, so they're not for me, but there's nothing wrong with them.

I'd probably go with Amber Mae and David Wesley.
Post Reply Post New Topic  

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Wasim!

Calculators & Tools