Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Baby Names >
Names, help needed again

Names, help needed again

Reply Post New Topic

• Letty 03-13-10 | 07:35 PM
  • I posted on here last May about names, unfortunately we lost that baby. Am now pregnant again with an early September due date. I feel after the last time it may be a bit pre-mature to discuss names. We haven't told anyone yet, I just thought I would run a few by you ladies, it makes it seem like it really might happen if I can talk about it. Even anonymously....
    Girls
    I still like Scarlett
    Harper
    Pryce (family name)
    Clayse (family name again that husband loves)
    Reese (family name, but a friend named her little boy this a few years back. She knew it was husbands grandmothers name, and that it was on out short list. Still don't want to be a name poacher!)
    Middle names for girl will all be family names....Ellen, Elisabeth or Bell

Boys~I don't have much
    Lathan
    Graham
    Middle name will be James

Thank You
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 03-13-10 | 11:05 PM
  • I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I also lost my first, and my second was born in early September, so we have a bit in common. I'm sure everything will go fine this time.

As to your names, I really like Scarlett. A friend of mine has a daughter with this name, and it's just beautiful. Of your family names, I like Reese. Clayse and Pryce just don't sound feminine to me. I think they might work better as boys' names. The middle names are pretty and would go well with any of your choices. For boy names, I like Graham James.
  • Letty 03-14-10 | 01:22 AM
  • Thank You! I am not set on anything but the middle names. I think I also like Cooper for a boy. My husband lves it, its growing on me. Only problem is again, I know of several acquaintances that have boys named Cooper. It is so HARD!
  • raabta01 raabta01's Avatar 03-15-10 | 02:38 PM
  • Yeah it sucks when you really like a name, then start hearing it a lot!