Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Baby Names >
NEED BABY GIRL NAME FOR TUESDAY

NEED BABY GIRL NAME FOR TUESDAY

Reply Post New Topic

• hollyann 06-08-08 | 10:26 PM
  • well my daughter has decided to be stubborn and must come a month early and we are still trying to decide on a name, we would like a unique name, but also a simple name , we dont want names that are very popular and that alot of people have, we have the middle name chosen already and it is
    ____________ Threase Leigh Anne ________
    if you have any suggestions on names please let me know and thanks in advance
Thank you hollyann!
PariBbbb (07-12-09)
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 06-09-08 | 07:57 AM
  • My favorite girl name is Stella (which I never got to use since I have two boys). It's a "known" name but not common at all. A friend of mine is naming her daughter Gianna (gee-ah-na), which I think is pretty, unique, but not too "out there".
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 06-09-08 | 01:03 PM
  • So, the middle name is 3 names? My older sister's middle name is Terese and it's not common. TeresA is common, but not Terese.

Since we have decided on a name, I can let you know what I originally wanted to name our little girl: Mallory. I actually really like Mackenzie too, but it was too long.
  • PariBbbb PariBbbb's Avatar 07-12-09 | 09:38 AM
  • I lvoe the name Honor, but it might be a little out their for you, therese leigh anne is beautiful youll ned a lovely name to go with it
    how about something like Kara Therese Leigh Anne
  • osrasi osrasi's Avatar 07-12-09 | 11:08 AM
  • Well I'm Michelle Leigh Anne but have always loved Katherine.

Good luck with the new arrival !