Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Baby Names >
Need Help Viewing My Poll ...

Need Help Viewing My Poll ...

Reply Post New Topic

• Kris10w82 03-30-09 | 07:27 PM
  • I created a baby name poll yesterday & now i dont know where to go / how to view my results ...
    Please somone help point my in the right direction!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

Last edited by Dopey406; 10-01-09 at 09:18 AM.. Reason: Deleting personal email address
  • Chickie Chickie's Avatar 03-30-09 | 10:02 PM
  • This is the only post you have created, so I believe that you must have made an error when posting the poll originally. I would suggest recreating your poll.
  • Kris10w82 03-30-09 | 10:16 PM
  • No, my poll was created sucessfully & approved ... Although it was done before i was "registered" on this site, i still received an e-mail from Baby Corner telling me that it was approved & I have seen it AND voted on it on the website...
    I just cant see the RESULTS of it because the only way i know of to see the results is to "vote" on it, but since it will only let you vote 1 time, obviously i cant get to it that way anymore...
  • jessicad2010 06-09-09 | 06:35 PM
  • I am having the exact same problem. I have two polls up but cannot see the results of either.
  • EarthyBee 07-20-09 | 09:41 AM
  • I just registered here because I'm having the same problem. There is no link to review results.. I would have to vote in my own poll to see it. It doesn't make sense.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work