Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Baby Names >
What do you think of....

What do you think of....

Reply Post New Topic

• KJCsabre KJCsabre's Avatar 10-05-06 | 07:19 PM
  • The name Belle? As in the character from Beauty and the Beast? Otherwise I like Isabelle and call her Belle? I'm not pregnant, yet! but hubby and I like to get imput on name ideas because sometimes you don't think of something somoen does

• Heidi1361 Heidi1361's Avatar 10-05-06 | 08:45 PM
  • I think it's pretty and nice and very feminine. But... even if I planned on ALWAYS calling her Belle, I'd still give her a "full name" (like Isabelle or Annabelle or Clairabelle...) for when she gets older.
  • KJCsabre KJCsabre's Avatar 10-05-06 | 09:21 PM
  • I thought that too actually! Was talking with DH about it and he likes Belle... I thought he would hate it but he likes it

Its on the possible name list... YAY! Especially since its the ONLY girl name we have even remotely liked together!
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 10-06-06 | 01:12 AM
  • It seems a little "old" to me.
  • amy2000 amy2000's Avatar 10-06-06 | 06:49 AM
  • I love it......I think it would be adorable for a little baby girl!!

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!