Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Baby Names >
Would you have the guts to change your name?

Would you have the guts to change your name?

Reply Post New Topic

• Atianna 07-24-06 | 03:10 PM
  • Would u have the guts to legally change your name if you didnt like it? what are your name and whatdo you dislike about them? what nicknames are you called and how do they make you feel?
  • starsnstraps3 07-24-06 | 03:12 PM
  • My dad did that..

His name was Eugene Bob and he hated it and he legally changed it to Bob E. No Eugene what so ever just an E.

But me I am fine with my name but if I didnt like it I prolly would not go throught the hassel of changing it, cause that is a pain..
  • Janine Janine's Avatar 07-24-06 | 03:25 PM
  • As a woman probably not...You can honestly change your name whenever you get married or divorced to whatever you want without any hassle. If I was man and had a horrible name or one that sounded dirty..then yea, I'd think about it. I was attracted to someone with the last name Dick once. I decided I could not go through life being Mrs. Dick so I moved on to greener pastures.
  • starsnstraps3 07-24-06 | 03:27 PM

•  
    @ Janine

How funny that reminds me that my Ex new a guy his name was Tom Boner and his dads name is Dick Boner OMG that is awful huh

• mesbijoux mesbijoux's Avatar 07-24-06 | 03:43 PM
  • I would love to change my name for many reasons. I haven't though b/c I'm a Canadian citizen living in the US and to be honest, have no idea how to go about that. If/when I did, I'd then have to make sure everything worked out ok with my papers here in the States.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work