Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

last night...

Reply Post New Topic

• holly302 02-04-08 | 05:29 PM
  • was interesting. lol

Lola screamed after each and every feeding. she stayed up from 5 to 7am crying and sleeping. i burped her and changed her. you can tell she is going to the bathroom when she screams. i know for sure my milk is in and i can def. hear her swallowing. she has now 8-9 wet diapers a day.

isnt it too early for colic? do bf babies get colic?

maybe it is something i am eating, but i have no idea what.

• ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 02-04-08 | 05:31 PM
  • sometimes they just have a bad night.... if it repeats a few nights in a row then I would get worried....

try and avoid the gassy stuff-- but just go with the flow a bit and see what happens

• skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 02-04-08 | 05:58 PM
  • yes, BF babies get colic, but what you describe isn't colic.

Probably just a bad night or something you ate.

Sarah had colic. And she had the textbook case.
    from 6pm until midnight for the first 3 months of her life (starting when she was 2 weeks old) she screamed NONstop. Nothing would calm her - it wasn't just after eating, it was for 6 hours straight - no sleeping, and only stopping crying long enough to eat at her regular 2.5 hour interval inbetween. I just about lost my mind.
  • Jen_C Jen_C's Avatar 02-04-08 | 06:29 PM
  • Hopefully it was just one bad night.

Something you ate maybe bugged her tummy or something.

Cora was VERY colicy just like skyqueen stated, she screamed non-stop for hours late at night. It got to the point where all we could do was hold her tight in our arms and give and sway back and forth and just let her scream. We tried everything - honestly we had to resort to ear plugs!

• rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 02-04-08 | 10:21 PM
  • Marek had some colic too (he screamed a lot, not every night but probably 3 nights a week). I had a little bit of luck with putting him belly-to-belly with me in the Baby Bjorn and dancing around vigorously. Sometimes I could get him to fall asleep by doing that.