Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

NEED REASSURANCE

Reply Post New Topic

• MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 07-08-10 | 04:37 PM
  • I think that poster may be a spammer! SO annoying!
  • 3Princes 07-08-10 | 07:56 PM
  • Quote de MrsS1stbaby
    I think that poster may be a spammer! SO annoying!
    Mrs1stbaby... I looked at all her posts so far and think she might just be giving her opinion.

My friends here are very pro-MOMMY and support each other in whatever way we choose to feed our babies, breast or bottle. We build eachother up, and congratulate our friends for what they can do and all they've accomplished.

LMB2007, great job on pumping for so long! I hated pumping, and I had lightning fast letdown and tons of milk so I could get 5-6 oz in 13 minutes (I know cuz that's all I had time for!) I can't imagine pumping exclusively.

klo620, can you please share your breastfeeding experience up in the sticky? I hear so many moms say they "cant" do it, and I'd love to know how long you did it, how long it took to get started, etc. Welcome to tbc, and see you back over on the dd board.
2 Users Says Thank You
LMB2007 (07-09-10), MrsS1stbaby (07-09-10)
  • LMB2007 LMB2007's Avatar 07-09-10 | 12:45 AM
  • Quote de MrsS1stbaby
    I think that poster may be a spammer! SO annoying!
    I thought so too, so I did a little poking around before I answered her post. I did however find that she had other posts that weren't of a soliciting nature. I have come across several spammers on here, so sometimes I'm a little leary too.
Thank you LMB2007!
MrsS1stbaby (07-09-10)