Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Supply issues

Reply Post New Topic

• pheebe pheebe's Avatar 09-23-04 | 02:24 PM
  • Has anyone tried

? I was ordering the Angel Baby Bottom Balm so I thought I'd give it a try.

My supply hasn't been too good recently and we're starting to cut into the emergency frozen stock.

DH is even suggesting that I should try fitting in a couple of pumping sessions at the weekend, which I'll try if I have to, but Audrey is already draining me dry so I'm not sure what good it will do. Meanwhile I'm forcing myself to drink masses of water here at work, I'm in and out of the bathroom so much it's like being pg again!

Breakfast is a big bowl of oatmeal and I'm back to having Mother's Milk tea at lunchtime as well as in the morning. On the -ve side AF arrived today and that could be cancelling out all the +ve stuff I'm doing, right?
  • Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 09-23-04 | 04:01 PM
  • Yeppers.. Af can cause your supply to drop.. but it *should* go back to normal after she's gone. AF is prety much here now so I'm looking at a decreased supply for a few days. Luckily Aedan is down to nursing only 4 times a day.

Besides the water and oatmeal and your tea I'm not sure what else you can do except start pumping. Good Luck Sweetie.

• EmmaSuesMommy EmmaSuesMommy's Avatar 09-24-04 | 03:28 AM
  • I have a bottle of lactoflow that works wonders. it is a tincture of several different herbs. I got it at a bfing supply store. Best 12 bucks ive spent. I takeit about 3 timesa day when supply decreases and within hours I am FULL

Good luck with all this. Maybe Audreyis going thru a growth spurt so you seem low???
  • montanachic montanachic's Avatar 09-24-04 | 04:23 PM

•  
    I think its normal during a/f to drop your supply should boost back up.
  • pheebe pheebe's Avatar 09-29-04 | 05:39 PM
  • Well, af is gone and my supply is picking up again

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work