Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parenting Message Boards > Breastfeeding >
What's happening to my milk supply?

What's happening to my milk supply?

Reply Post New Topic

• Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 10-01-09 | 10:12 PM
  • You can get it at a vitamin store like GNC. It is an herbal supplement.
  • Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 10-03-09 | 02:26 PM
  • Sorry to hear you are having some trouble. Hopefully it is just a fluke like everyone said. I would do what the other ladies suggested- you may even want to pump every two hours for a few days and see if that helps. I have had times when I pump when I don't get much, but usually by the next pumping I am back on track. Definitely contact an LC- we have one that's a friend of the family and she has been a GREAT help.
Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!
LMB2007 (10-04-09)
  • LMB2007 LMB2007's Avatar 10-04-09 | 12:35 AM
  • I think I'm back on track. It must have been a fluke like everyone was saying. I didn't have a chance to get the fenugreek, but I did increase my water and eat oatmeal a few times. I'm not sure if that is what helped, but I was willing to try their suggestions. It seems to be doing fine again. Thanks for all the suggestions!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • imagine imagine's Avatar 10-05-09 | 05:39 PM
  • Im glad it's back to normal. It could have been that you were a bit dehydrated so extra water may have helped.
Thank you imagine!
LMB2007 (10-06-09)
  • CarolleZ CarolleZ's Avatar 10-16-09 | 10:27 PM
  • The fenugreek worked wonders for me when I was still BFing my DD. I remember it taking less than 48 hours. I was going from being able to pump 3-4 ounces over a half hour or so to being able to pump 12-14 oz easily in 10 minutes. It was a great herb to keep around!!