Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Baby Photo Contest

Reply Post New Topic

• onemellogirl onemellogirl's Avatar 09-16-09 | 04:51 PM
  • Im having problems loading a picture for the Baby Photo Contest. I see that you have to have cookies and Java Script running, and I have both of them allowed to this site. Every time I log in to upload a picture, it says Welcome onemellogirl, and then it returns me to the log in page and says that I am a guest. I've tried several times, and its still not working. I also downloaded a update for Java Script thinking that was the problem, and its still not allowing me to upload a picture. It keeps returning me to the log in page and that I am a guest who needs to register. I've upoloaded before with no problems, so Im not sure what is going on. Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks,
  • Elizabeth Elizabeth's Avatar 09-16-09 | 05:03 PM
  • Hello,

Try logging out.. and when you log back in, click the "remember me" check box. Then try going to the baby photo contest page to add your photos.

Let me know if that doesn't work.
  • onemellogirl onemellogirl's Avatar 09-16-09 | 11:29 PM
  • This didnt work either. I tried logging in twice with the box checked and it did not work. It still wants me to log in below because Im a guest.
  • Elizabeth Elizabeth's Avatar 09-26-09 | 03:36 PM
  • Ok.. I apologize.. This should be fixed now. Let me know if you continue to have problems.

Just a FYI.. because no one has been able to enter the contest last week or vote in this week's contest, we will be leaving the current contest up for 1 more week. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo