Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Welcome to TBC! > Comments, Suggestions & Support >
HELP page not showing new threads since

HELP page not showing new threads since

Reply Post New Topic

• MImom23 MImom23's Avatar 07-18-06 | 04:28 PM
  • july 17 at 856pm. My normal board isn't showing anynew post since 856 last night but it says it was "today at 8:56pm" even at 10 am today. i have posted new post and all on the board and they arn't showing up for me. but i can use the new posts link at the top and get all new posts since the last time i wa on and that is showing up correct. what can i do to fix this I don't want to have to go thru 20 some pages in the morning just to check in on my main boards.

here is the link to what i get on july - sept 2005 board just before typing this out

thanks for any help i can get, that is if i can find this post once i post it

• icerayn icerayn's Avatar 07-18-06 | 07:18 PM
  • Have you cleaned out your temp internet files and cookies? Try cleaning those out, then log out of TBC and log back in. If that doesnt work let me know.
  • MImom23 MImom23's Avatar 07-18-06 | 10:12 PM
  • hey terri this post and your reply show up here but the july sept 2005 board is still doing the same thing and i don't have the time right now to see if any other boards are doing it. I have reset all cookies and signed out and back in, our computer was completly hut down and restarted last night and we did sign off line and back on today. what next

• MImom23 MImom23's Avatar 07-19-06 | 01:00 PM

•  
    it is working now and I didn't do anything new. thanks terri
  • MImom23 MImom23's Avatar 07-19-06 | 09:16 PM
  • ok i did do something new i used the drop down at the bottom of the page, it still does it if i try to use the boards home page were you can see all our board in there catagorys.