Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Welcome to TBC! > Comments, Suggestions & Support >
I have a couple complaints

I have a couple complaints

Reply Post New Topic

• MImom23 MImom23's Avatar 09-10-09 | 11:03 PM
  • with the updated boards. Just a couple little dumb things I noticed that changed that are going to make TBC more diffacult...

1)We have to uncheck the box to make it so our siggy dosn't show up with every post.
    2)the box at the bottom of the page to navigate from board to board without going back to the home page is gone. not sure if it is there when I am on say the 2005 board but it was not there after I used the "New Posts" link

• grama2ruth grama2ruth's Avatar 09-11-09 | 12:33 AM
    with the updated boards. Just a couple little dumb things I noticed that changed that are going to make TBC more diffacult...
    1)We have to uncheck the box to make it so our siggy dosn't show up with every post.
    2)the box at the bottom of the page to navigate from board to board without going back to the home page is gone. not sure if it is there when I am on say the 2005 board but it was not there after I used the "New Posts" link
    I noticed the same things and am finding it very frustrating.

• Elizabeth Elizabeth's Avatar 09-11-09 | 10:50 AM
  • Hi!

first issue has been fixed.

the forum jump was not working correctly, so I had to disable it. I will try and get it working soon.
  • MImom23 MImom23's Avatar 09-11-09 | 11:01 AM
  • thanks liz, I always forget to uncheck that box when I use the quick reply but hate having to scrool thru everyones siggys cuz they forgot also.

• 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 09-11-09 | 11:57 AM
  • Another thing...
    What happened to the box that used to be below the posts that showed other related posts? I think it still shows up on some boards but not all.