Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Another option

Reply Post New Topic

• tammiane tammiane's Avatar 09-28-06 | 09:33 PM
  • Well so far still no offers on the house. We are considering re-financing the house to a lower payment and renting it out. Then try to sell it again if/when the market rebounds a bit. At least thru the Fall/winter months when homesales typically drop even more. Its an option. We lowered the price one last time and hopefully that draws some interest. If not, we may need to try the rent option. We cant keep paying the mortgage on it!! I'll keep you posted. Keep those prayers coming in though! We need all we can get!

• Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 09-28-06 | 09:35 PM
  • Wow I hope that lowering the price works. If the house doesn't sell renting for the time being may be the best thing to do.
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 09-30-06 | 04:07 PM
  • We really do pray each night that "Tammi sells her house."

• Susan Susan's Avatar 09-30-06 | 04:33 PM
  • i'm sorry it hasn't sold yet ..i'll be praying that you sell soon or get it rented until it sells

• range range's Avatar 09-30-06 | 08:56 PM
  • sorry it has not sold yet.
    I have a friend that is in the same boat as you. they have a 3300.00 a month morgage here and they are paying rent in NC of 1200.00 a month. they have lowered the asking price 4 times. She told the realtor that they really need to sell it soon cause they can't pay both much longer.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work