Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Cut back expenses!

Reply Post New Topic

• MizLovely07 10-07-08 | 06:11 PM
  • I just realize how much money I had spend on gas this month and for any other stuff. So, what I do for the solution is by making my own lunch and I can see how much I saved, I used to eat out and spend $20-30/day... Does anybody make their own lunch for work??
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 10-07-08 | 06:32 PM
  • I am at home with my boys, so we always eat at home, but I normally make DH's lunch and we do save a fair bit each day by doing so!
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 10-07-08 | 06:36 PM
  • With me being at home and living on base,I pack dh's lunch though occasionally he does go out to eat.Thats only 5$ max each time.Now if we could just stop going out to eat for dinner....we would be rich!
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 10-07-08 | 10:18 PM
  • DH takes his lunch every day. I'm at home so I eat at home with the girls.

DH packs a sandwich, crunchy side (pretzels/Chex Mix/etc.), and an apple. He takes a banana every day for a midday snack, too.
  • skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 10-07-08 | 11:02 PM
  • my DH takes his lunch every day too - and I eat at home as well. (and I pack my kid's lunches too for school)

Eating out is a luxury for real. A luxury that some people should try harder to cut back on in these uncertain times, I think.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work