Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Dave Ramsey

Reply Post New Topic

• Jenivere Jenivere's Avatar 08-31-06 | 03:08 PM
  • I went ahead and orderd the software.
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 08-31-06 | 03:13 PM
  • Yeah, I would get The Total Money Makeover. You can also try to find a Financial Peace University class in your area. There isn't one close to us or we'd have done that already!!

We originally got the book from the library, but Dave actually GAVE us a book when I got on the radio show with him to ask him a question and told him he must be popular around here because we were in a long line to borrow the book from the library again--and he gave us a free book!

The software is probably ULTIMATELY AWESOME but we've gotten by with The Total Money Makeover so far.

Check out all of his stuff (and his live radio show each day between 2-5PM) at

• addygirl addygirl's Avatar 08-31-06 | 03:22 PM
  • Do we need the workbooks?
  • Jenivere Jenivere's Avatar 08-31-06 | 03:40 PM
  • I've had his show playing for a while now, very interesting.
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 08-31-06 | 03:44 PM
  • I LOVE listening. It keeps me motivated. Right now is a Car theme hour. Next hour you'll reall hear all the great advice for general folks.

Tomorrow he'll probably broadcast from his lake house. He does that on Fridays and Friday is the day that lots of people call to scream that they're debt free. He asks them how much they paid off in what amount of time---THAT'S what keeps my "eyes on the prize!"

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work