Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Dittos for Kiddos

Reply Post New Topic

• ChristaMc ChristaMc's Avatar 09-18-06 | 10:35 AM
  • Have any of you gone to these in your areas? We have one twice a year here in Abilene and I love to go....they have pretty reasonable prices on kids clothing, toys and furniture. For those of you who aren't familiar w/ it it is a huge consignment sale where anyone and everyone can bring their stuff and sell it to the public. I have found a lot of really great deals on brands that I would normaly spend a ton on.
  • Susan Susan's Avatar 09-18-06 | 10:42 AM
  • never heard of it

• ChristaMc ChristaMc's Avatar 09-18-06 | 10:46 AM
  • This link takes you to a page where you can search for consignment sales in your area.

• addygirl addygirl's Avatar 09-18-06 | 11:17 AM
  • We have them, but by a different name. I have worked at them for over 5 years, but only consigned once. It's a LOT of work as they are very particular on how you organize your stuff...more so than your own garage sale.

I do like all the exposure, but the competition for the same sizes is HUGE! KWIM?

I think I spent more that time than I made.

I'm really mad because this year I advertised for them on Craig's List as an added outlet for them. I earned a pre-sale shopping pass for doing it and totally FORGOT to go.

I missed out on super sales for kids fall/winter clothes.

• Janine Janine's Avatar 09-18-06 | 11:22 AM
  • That is where I got the Stride Rites over the weekend. We call it Just Between Friends here.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work