Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Shopper's Card coupons

Reply Post New Topic

• Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 11-03-08 | 01:02 PM
  • Remember a week or two ago when someone asked me about the coupons I get from Kroger according to my shopper's card?

I got some good ones today and thought I'd share. They came in a "Thanks for shopping with us" packet that said it's stheir way of saying thanks. They're personalized coupons.

1 Free dozen eggs
    1 Free Fruity Pebbles (pregnany craving

)
    1 free 12-pack Coca-Cola (DH's longtime fave--he gave up all soda in July though)
    1 Free pack of Oreos
    .45 off shredded or bar cheese
    .35 off pound butter
    .25 off sandwich/hot dog buns
    $1 off 3 Rice-A-Ronis
    $1 off Duracell batteries
    .35 off Kroger apple juice
    $1 off two Post cereals
    $1.50 off Starbucks coffee (we only buy when in-laws are in town--we don't drink coffee)
    .50 off 2 cans Del Monte tomatoes
    $1 Hungry Jack potatoes (remember the potatoes thread?

)
    .50 off bakery French bread
    .50 off chili beans

We get these kinds of coupons about once/month. They're usually pretty good coupons for things that we actually buy.

So if you have a store shopper's card, use that sucker--they really DO keep track of what you buy and you just might find some good coupons in your mailbox someday soon!!

• MImom23 MImom23's Avatar 11-03-08 | 01:52 PM
  • Deanna were you able to change your address that is assoiated with your kroger card??
    I used to work at kroger when they first opened but have moved 3 times since then but my mom still uses my card and this makes me wonder where they might be sending the couons

• Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 11-03-08 | 01:57 PM
  • Yes, I showed them my old card, filled out a new application, and they called the home office to "link" the two cards together. I now have a new one--my old one was pretty ratty.

You should go to the desk and ask them what address is on file for you.

• MImom23 MImom23's Avatar 11-04-08 | 02:29 PM

•  
    I don't have kroger by me but my mom was using it because I was getting 10% off kroger brand items (for being an employee) I don't know if she still does or not. I will have to ask if she is still using it, When I shop at a kroger I just put in our old phone #

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work