Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Someone was on my side...

Reply Post New Topic

• teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 08-19-09 | 07:55 PM
  • I was having AC issues in my car and with the recent heat hear (90 is hot for us!) it had become a nuisance. I brought the car in for repair and it was fixed yesterday. I went to drive it today and now the AC was blowing HOT air instead of the cool air before I dropped it off. I dropped it back off at the dealer and explained that now the car was even worse than when I brought in for service. They called and said it was a $900 repair that they must have missed yesterday. I said BS, you broke something while you were servicing it, otherwise it would not be WORSE than it was when I dropped it off in the first place, so in essence I paid $150 for you to screw it up more.
    I later got a call that SUbaru is going to eat the cost of the part and fix it free!!! I am so excited!
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 08-19-09 | 08:27 PM

•  
    Good for you for standing up for yourself! So many others would have turned belly up and forked out the cash--dealerships are good at bullying consumers that way.

I hope when you get it back it's shooting out icicles!!

Thank you Dopey406!
teddybear1082 (08-20-09)
  • Patience Patience's Avatar 08-19-09 | 08:45 PM
  • That is great!

I am one of those "wimps" when it comes to car shops. I am working on it though. LOL!
Thank you Patience!
teddybear1082 (08-20-09)
  • teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 08-20-09 | 12:30 PM
  • I am super excited-luckily my parents have an extra car (with AC) that they were willing to lend me until it is fixed which won't be until next week since the $900 part is on order.