Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Someone was on my side...

Reply Post New Topic

• teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 08-19-09 | 07:55 PM
  • I was having AC issues in my car and with the recent heat hear (90 is hot for us!) it had become a nuisance. I brought the car in for repair and it was fixed yesterday. I went to drive it today and now the AC was blowing HOT air instead of the cool air before I dropped it off. I dropped it back off at the dealer and explained that now the car was even worse than when I brought in for service. They called and said it was a $900 repair that they must have missed yesterday. I said BS, you broke something while you were servicing it, otherwise it would not be WORSE than it was when I dropped it off in the first place, so in essence I paid $150 for you to screw it up more.
    I later got a call that SUbaru is going to eat the cost of the part and fix it free!!! I am so excited!
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 08-19-09 | 08:27 PM

•  
    Good for you for standing up for yourself! So many others would have turned belly up and forked out the cash--dealerships are good at bullying consumers that way.

I hope when you get it back it's shooting out icicles!!

Thank you Dopey406!
teddybear1082 (08-20-09)
  • Patience Patience's Avatar 08-19-09 | 08:45 PM
  • That is great!

I am one of those "wimps" when it comes to car shops. I am working on it though. LOL!
Thank you Patience!
teddybear1082 (08-20-09)
  • teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 08-20-09 | 12:30 PM
  • I am super excited-luckily my parents have an extra car (with AC) that they were willing to lend me until it is fixed which won't be until next week since the $900 part is on order.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work