Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

splurge?

Reply Post New Topic

• 3Princes 07-28-09 | 09:53 AM
  • If you were to go out right now and randomly splurge on something, what would it be? (And yes, I know it's a no-no but a girl can dream!)

I want a new fancy cellphone Soooooooo bad!

By "fancy" I mean, with a keyboard so I don't have to hit the 2 button 3 times to text the letter "c." My phone is in terrible shape. It rattles, it randomly turns off mid conversation, it's crap!

I also hate our cellphone company though, and our contract is up in January. So, I'm hanging onto this piece of junk knowing that in a few months I can switch companies and get a phone a little nicer than the one I have.

So what would it be? Fancy new purse? Shoes? what?
  • Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 07-28-09 | 10:01 AM
  • Oh I was going way bigger than that... I want a really nice motorhome.
    We are searching for a used but in good condition motorhome, but I would like a new one fully loaded.
    I want to take the kids on vacation I never got to go on as a kid, Yellowstone, the beach every summer, Grand Canyon, and a ton of other places. My SIL and MIL have travel trailers and it makes it so nice.
  • 3Princes 07-28-09 | 10:10 AM
  • DH is all about the motor home too. With 3 kids, I do think it's a very cost effective way to travel.

• Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 07-28-09 | 10:14 AM
  • I'd get our basement finished. It's large but unfinished so I'd love to get it done. We're saving up to pay cash for the job but it'll be years before we've saved enough.
  • savannah33 savannah33's Avatar 07-28-09 | 11:18 AM
  • Gosh my list is a mile long.

i just splurged after months of debate on a MP3 player last week.

Now we want a new Plasma 60 inch Tv and a nice cabinet that matches our furniture.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work