Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Taxes

Reply Post New Topic

• the_littleminx the_littleminx's Avatar 01-14-07 | 07:27 PM
  • Tax season is coming up. How will you get yours done- at home, a tax accountant, etc?

Dh normally does our using the computer tax software. We seem to do pretty good each time and always have a good return.
  • Janine Janine's Avatar 01-14-07 | 07:38 PM
  • My new mother in law used to be a CPA but is now a business acccountant. She will do ours. We're a little concerned because I never changed my witholdings once we got married. I used to qualify for earned income tax credit and head of household, so that might hurt us a bit, but we are having to itemize...and Dh is still in school, racking up school loans, which have interest that are tax deductable, and this was the first year we had our house, so another big interest deduction there!
  • hklord hklord's Avatar 01-14-07 | 08:30 PM
  • My SIL is an accountant she does ours.
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 01-14-07 | 09:23 PM
  • We have a tax man. We've been trying really hard to adjust our witholding so we don't give the government an interest-free loan every year, but we have no idea what our new little tax deduction is going to do to our return!
  • alicia67 alicia67's Avatar 01-14-07 | 10:07 PM
  • I always do our taxes. We are excited because we can claim G which means we will have a nice refund!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work