Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

When banks turn evil

Reply Post New Topic

• Janine Janine's Avatar 05-24-07 | 10:07 AM
  • I saw this on MSN this morning and it was really interesting.

• Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 05-24-07 | 02:44 PM

•  

We use National City and aside from the terrible service at the drive-thru, we've been so pleased with them.
  • skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 05-24-07 | 03:42 PM
  • we don't have problems with our bank currently, but we are very good customers and throw our weight around there whenever they make mistakes. (which they do on occasion).

I think that the WHEN on that article title should be stricken. It is more accurate to just say Banks are Evil

• TTUAlison TTUAlison's Avatar 05-24-07 | 04:00 PM

•  
    We use Wells Fargo and haven't had any major problems. We did have a teller (who was on a personal phone call through the entire transaction) who put in a deposit I made as a "cash back to customer." I about had a panic attack when DH looked online to make sure our deposit went in and I checked the receipt and realized why it wasn't there. I called the bank and demanded to speak to a manager to get it sorted out (and I'm not a "demand to speak to a manager" sort of person). Of course, the teller's drawer was over by a lot, so they fixed it. And the manager made her call to apologize (not very sincere, but still....)

Overall, though, we've been pretty happy with them.
  • Janine Janine's Avatar 05-24-07 | 04:46 PM
  • We have 2 accounts at 2 banks, and we have definitely noticed a big difference in the way they handle deposits and checks. Eventually we will get around to consolidating it all into one bank. Right now it's convient because DH only gets paid once a month and we pay our bills out of his check. Then mine goes for food, gas and entertainment.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work