Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Entertainment >
Am I imagining it

Am I imagining it

Reply Post New Topic

• laurarogers251 11-25-18 | 11:02 PM
  • Hi my name is Laura and I am 29 years old. I want so bad to have a baby but when I went to the hospital today all I was told was that I just have a bad bladder infection and that I'm just gassy. I know my body and I know that that cannot be the real reason for my symptoms. I have been nauseous, light headed, dizzy, back pains, leg pains, headaches, and my belly has been getting big over the last 2 months but the weight gain is only in the abdominal area. I feel pressure in my upper stomach and my husband and I can see the movements even feel them. And when he talks to my belly the movements move to the aide of his voice. I have had 3 live births and I feel like I am pregnant. I have taken multiple tests and they have all been negative but I wonder if it is because I have still been having my cycle. But I have had my cycle until I was at least 6 months pregnant with my boys before I found out and I was almost 8 months with my daughter before I found out. The hospital has me thinking that maybe I am crazy but I still feel like I am pregnant but I wonder if they were just trying to rush me through because I don't have insurance. But I can't get full Medicaid or anything until I find out if I am. What should I do or has anyone else had this issue?

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work