Baby Corner

Old 12-04-17, 02:43 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 700%

Hey there! Dear I cannot tell anything about your condition. You have not mentioned any information related to your pregnancy. Only the menstruation cannot tell anything. Menstruation cycle delay can be also due to some other reasons as well. Tell us about the symptoms. Tell us the way you are feeling. Are you having any cramps? Have you had a cycle day any time before this? Are your breasts sore? Do enlighten us with such information. Then I might help you a bit. It will be better to take a test by yourself. All the best.

Old 12-05-17, 02:27 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 200%

Good day! Dear I can't educate you anything concerning your condition. You have not specified any data identified with your pregnancy. Just the monthly cycle can't tell anything. Feminine cycle deferral can be because of some different reasons too. Educate us concerning the manifestations. Disclose to us the way you are feeling. Is it accurate to say that you are having any issues? Have you had a cycle day whenever before this? Do edify us with such data. At that point I may help you a bit. It will be smarter to take a test without anyone else. All the best.

Old 12-05-17, 03:05 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 200%

Hey! Menstrual behavior. Such a big issue. But I will try my best to overcome all our problem through my explanation. The menstrual cycle is unpredictable and controlled by a wide range of organs and the hormones that these organs deliver. The four periods of the menstrual cycle are monthly cycle, the follicular stage, ovulation and the luteal stage. Normal menstrual issues incorporate overwhelming or difficult periods and premenstrual disorder. A cycle is checked from the primary day of 1 period to the main day of the following time frame. The normal menstrual cycle is 28 days in length. Cycles can extend somewhere in the range of 21 to 35 days in grown-ups and from 21 to 45 days in youthful youngsters. The ascent and fall of levels of hormones amid the month control the menstrual cycle.

Old 12-05-17, 03:20 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 200%

Hi Lyn13! Your post is very brief, lol. You haven't given much info about your condition. Or the way you are feeling these days. I think that's more important in determining if you are pregnant or not. However, from just the menstruation cycle dates, I would say that it can be. I don't want you to get your hopes high. That can be disappointing sometimes you know. Just speaking from my personal experience. To be sure, I think you should go for a home pregnancy test. Just purchase one from a local store and do it yourself. No need to pay top dollars for this. I must warn about something. Since this is a cheap test, it can give you wrong results sometimes. That rarely happens, though. Best of luck!

Old 12-06-17, 12:50 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 200%

"Hi there! It surely is brief, rofl. I would say that the only way to know for sure if you are pregnant or not is by taking a pregnancy test. However, there are early symptoms and I'll try to state them here.
First sign can be cramping and spotting. It's also called implantation bleeding. Another symptom could be the release of a White milky discharge from the vagina. That is related to the thickening of the vagina walls I think. Breast changes are another important symptom. In fact, I regard them to be the most credible sign. Breats normally become swollen or sore. And that's about it. That's all I know. I will also suggest taking a home pregnancy test. However, if you can afford to go to a doctor, then please do that. The reason is that home pregnancy test can be misleading. Keep us posted!"
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools