Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

been missing everyone

Reply Post New Topic

• bonnie bonnie's Avatar 11-28-05 | 04:55 PM
  • Diane, I hope you get great news...sounds like you are in good hands. I hope your appetite returns soon, although at least you won't have to worry about gaining too much

• JagsAli JagsAli's Avatar 11-28-05 | 05:53 PM
  • Diane-
    Glad to hear that you are feeling better, I am guessing the bleeding stopped? Let us know what the drs. says tomorrow, I am sure they will look for the heartbeat, you are 10 weeks? Take care and I am the hefer eating for ya! I could have spare 20 lbs before getting pg, oh well, it will definately have to wait now.
  • Celia_M 11-29-05 | 07:51 PM
  • Diane good luck with the appt, am sure it will go well. hope the bleeding has stopped. Don't worry too much about not being able to keep food down - I was the same but Katie did just fine, every check on her confirmed so - babies will take all they need from you, so it's just us that suffer / get to feel lousy

• dianelynn77 dianelynn77's Avatar 11-30-05 | 12:24 PM
  • hello, i had my appointment yesterday and everything was fine. I was taken off the progesterone again, and hopefully things work out, she had no reason for bleeding, and said that your placenta ay 11 plus weeks makes enough progesterone. So thats that. Hopefully I will feel better soon. She did tell me that I have lost 16 pounds total since I started the IVF process back in August. I was shocked! It definitely was not in my boobs thats for sure! These babies are getting hard to carry around! {The boobs that is}. She told me I only need to gain 15 pounds. Yeah right, i know people who gain 50-80- and I an told 15. I hope I never get my appetitie back if thats the case.
    I guess thats what happens if you start out heavy. So that about it for me till December 29th. Then she said at 16 weeks we can find out sex. THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!!!!. Hopefully in the next few weeks we get some BFP'a around here.

Anyone watch Nip tuck last night?

Diane
  • StacyLynn 11-30-05 | 12:31 PM
  • Diane I'm so happy for you!!!

That's all such good news, especially no more PIO shots. Did she mean gain back the 15 you already lost or an additional 15 which would be 30? Because if she only means 15 total you're getting jipped!

lol Well I know you'll be able to do whatever is best for that little bean. How exciting.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work