Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

In the big white joint!

Reply Post New Topic

• JagsAli JagsAli's Avatar 10-11-05 | 09:45 AM
  • Hey Leslie-
    That is good to hear, I am sure that it does help to hear that from the Drs. I have been thinking alot about you and hoping and praying things will be good for you and your little angel. Glad to hear that dh was there w/ you watching movies that is awesome...and your friends sound like they love and care for you very much. I have not heard anything from Missy I hope that all is ok with her, she was 4 weeks behind you? or just 2. Has anyone heard from StacyLynn?
  • Celia_M 10-11-05 | 11:37 AM
  • I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better today Leslie and that the drs have been able to give you some reassurance. It's great that dh was able to spend the whole day with you - I'm sure that's made all the difference! Good luck tomorrow with the u/s.
  • lkeim lkeim's Avatar 10-11-05 | 01:02 PM
  • U/s today showed 1.8, which the Dr. said was good because upon admitting I was 1.5, which is wrong! I was 2.1! Boy is that discouraging. They're all, no, it was 1.5. Like I might not of been paying attention to the most freaking number of my whole life! Can't wait to see MY Dr. today. I'll give him an ear full. Anyway, bean girl is kicking away at the little bit of cervix I have left, yawning and kicking, not a care in the world. I might spank her when she gets here! Just kidding but what a little stinker pot! Alison, Stacy got a bfn. It sounds like she's going to try again right away but is mad right now. Poor thing! Leslie
  • JagsAli JagsAli's Avatar 10-11-05 | 03:47 PM
  • Thanks Leslie-so what do all those numbers mean? so 1.8 is good? Let us know what your dr. says. Glad to hear that Bean Girl is kickin' and having a good time in there, hehehe. So w/ a number like that will you be out of the joint soon? or how does that work? yeah I saw another posting for StacyLynn it is very sad and I can totally understand her anger...I am sure we have ALL been thru that. Well take care and let us know what the Dr. says.
  • lkeim lkeim's Avatar 10-11-05 | 06:35 PM
  • 1.8 is short. Normal is 3.5 to 5 so... Anyway, Dr. said I was doing great and that the bedrest is working like they had hoped so that made me feel SO much better. Then I called the office and complained about the nurse that pissed me off so then I felt better too. Crazy baby girl is having a great time but if she could kick something OTHER than my short cervix it would be much better. I'm going to have my hands full, I think. Leslie

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work