Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Cha-Ching (child mentioned)

Reply Post New Topic

• ~babydoll~ ~babydoll~'s Avatar 12-16-04 | 07:08 PM
  • Ouch - when it rains, it pours.

• glinda glinda's Avatar 12-16-04 | 08:48 PM
  • Yikes, Rachel. Can you write off the car repairs as a business expense? I would hang the dog sitter upside down by her toenails. I don't go away anymore unless I can take the dogs with me or my father is available to watch them.

Don't stop with ttc. You might kick yourself later. This is why God created credit cards and balance transfers

Your son will be happy with anything you give him. What's important is that you will be with him. Nothing else matters to him.

How is your father doing?
  • WestiesMA WestiesMA's Avatar 12-17-04 | 11:22 PM
  • Thanks everyone. I went on a mission he last two days to find $$$ and get things straightened out. I found out I have $1500 excess in my escrow account, so that will pay the supplemental tax bill. I appealed the insurance claim denial, and they paid the claim. I found out I have another $1,000 in my dependent care flexible spending account, so I faxed my last two month's receipts and should get a check in 6-8 weeks.

I called the bank, and contacted the branch manager where I used to have an account. I have not heard back from him, but hopefully we can work something out. And, last but not least, I reported the pet sitter to the BBB and her professional organization. She will NEVER get any business from me or anyone I know. I have found pet sitter #3 to take care of the dogs for my Christmas trip, and Freddie (my oldest) is boarding at a vet's office.

My father is doing OK; it is highly likely that he will be out of the hospital or at least able to be checked out for a few hours by Christmas. Matthew and I will be stayign at my brother's house, and will be able to see him

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work