Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Good Luck Bonnie

Reply Post New Topic

• jjello 12-10-05 | 11:28 AM
  • Good luck to you with your beta on Monday! I sincerely hope this is the one!!!!

Julie
  • bonnie bonnie's Avatar 12-12-05 | 01:02 PM
  • Thanks Julie- If I can make it through the 2ww so can you! I had my blood drawn this am...so in another 3-5 hours I'll have the results. I keep thinking I've made it this far I can make it these last few hours, but whooooaaaa! This is tough. I had a busy weekend so it helped the time fly. I ended up telling my mom and sis and it was a relief to do so and get their prayers, etc. I have very few symptoms, and last time had every symptom in the book so I have no idea how this will turn out. I had a dream that I was having a girl and DH dreamed that I was pregnant too...how much stock can we put in dreams? Hopefully they aren't just that-dreams and wishes....
  • jjello 12-12-05 | 01:29 PM
  • Jeez! Could this process possibly BE any more nerve wracking??? I am so rooting for you and hope you can make it through the PM without going insane, LOL! I'm glad that telling your mom & sis was a relief....

Of course you know this better than I, but symptoms (or lack of them) mean nothing! That is my mantra too!

I also had a pregnant dream last night - actually I rolled over in my sleep, woke up a little and thought, "oh, I'm pregnant, of course". I didn't tell DH because I don't want to feel like an ass later for being overly optimistic or just plain WRONG. It' hard to even write it here. I know that's wierd, why should I feel like an ass for being excited?, but that's the way my twisted psyche works I guess!

Good luck and post whenever you are ready!

xxoo,
    Julie

PS - I was reading something this morning that called implantation the "black box" of ART. Isn't it funny that doctors haven't yet discovered a way to definitively cause a pregnancy? I mean, we can do so many amazing things with technology, go to the moon, photograph the entire earth, we can even force an egg to fertilize, but there's no way to guarantee a pregnancy, or at least to know immediately whether it will take. Someday people are going to look back on this process, all the waiting, etc and think it's downright medieval.....

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work