Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Fertility Treatments >
Here's a little update on me.....

Here's a little update on me.....

Reply Post New Topic

• TSLeer TSLeer's Avatar 02-08-06 | 06:15 PM
  • The back story is that when we thought was a good follicle in the fall on my right ovary is now known as the "troublemaker" It's a stationary cyst (no growth) that has complicated and delayed things. After 3 cycles with u/s monitoring, the results are just that, it's a troublemaker.

So this cycle, we got the go ahead to start Femara and then 6 shots of Gonal-F that ended Sunday (2/5) and had the bloodwork drawn on Monday (CD13)..

and then...........
    my bloodwork came back at 118, a mature follicle show at 200. So I had to run up to the doctors yesterday at 730am to take a look at things. It was so early I had to take my 4 year old with me.

So we found a 17mm follicle on my left ovary. The little troublemake was still on my right along with a smaller follicle (about 10mm). RE said I need at least 2 more Gonal-F shots to get it up to 20mm (the left one), then I get to trigger on Thursday morning and inseminate on Friday morning.

Ladies, I feel so positive about this cycle. I believe it's the first time since we started with this doctor that I have actually ovulated.

Unfortunately, DH will be out of town at a farm show on Friday. We decided we didn't want to miss our chances. It's a good thing we're doing DI.

On top of all this, we've had alot of drama at work. Our A/R girl just quit and left us hanging. I've volunteered to take it over as I was already helping with some of the work.
  • AMomInLove AMomInLove's Avatar 02-08-06 | 06:26 PM
  • Keeping everything crossed for you that THIS IS IT!!

• glinda glinda's Avatar 02-10-06 | 02:50 PM
  • Hey Trisha, how did the appointment go?

• :domesticgoddess: :domesticgoddess:'s Avatar 02-10-06 | 03:16 PM
  • How exciting!!! I hope this cycle does it for you!

• TSLeer TSLeer's Avatar 02-10-06 | 04:47 PM
  • Faith, the appointment went great....my 4 year old was full of questions for the NP. I was pretty tender in the cervical area with she inserted the IUI syringe. I hope that's a good sign.
    I also have some cramping now. The IUI was done at 7:45, it's now 12:45.

I get to start the coochie candies tomorrow. oh joy.

NP said I could test if AF doesn't show on the 24th. Like I'm not gonna test between now and then. I will try to hold out for as long as I can.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work