Baby Corner

Old 12-10-17, 02:16 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 700%
Default I can never be a mom

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are enjoying good health. My life is in a lot of trouble. I do not know how you people handle things in your life. Every difficult thing has come up to me in a very short time. I was a happy woman just before my heart disease was diagnosed. It changed the entire course and perception of my life. Things are not going well for me at the moment. I can never be a mom because of my disease. That is why I am looking into surrogacy. What do you people think about it? Is it difficult? What are the criteria for the process? Any clinic you would recommend. Kindly fill me in on the answers. So I can also start the process. Thanks.

Old 12-13-17, 11:59 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 2500%

If you are sure that you cannot conceive then the bet option is surrogacy. There are a lot of clinics that provide surrogate mothers. But before you adopt a surrogate mother do complete all the checkups and ensure that she is perfectly healthy.

Old 01-22-18, 09:30 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 600%

Hi, there!
Agree with Christeenamartin.
But also what is important it is your own indications.
Is it possible to stimulate you or do you need an egg donor. And of course you have to be sure that both(egg donor or surrogate mother) have a strong health.
For me and my husband the choise was based on those things.
We found Ukraine, within a agreeable legislation(and the prices - it is a good one story). One of their clinic did a miracle for us 5 years ago.
Three words: quality, negotiability, heartiness.
Try at least to contact them, they situated in Kyiv, biotexcom.

Last edited by Susan007; 01-22-18 at 09:33 PM.

Old 03-20-18, 12:32 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1200%

Hey, dear, I feel so sorry to hear about your medical condition.I can almost relate to this situation but the difference is that my disease was not heart-related. I can totally understand your insecurities related to Surrogacy but trust me this is a blessing in disguise for women like us suffering from medical conditions.I was skeptical about this whole procedure.Today I feel very blessed as I hold my one-year baby boy in my hands. My only advice to you would be to go for it.I am here if you need any advice related to the clinic I consulted. It is in Europe.I hope this answers your query.

Old 03-22-18, 02:21 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1200%
Default Never lose hope!

well, sometimes life feels so hard. Smallest matters sometimes seem to be like big issues. But life is the name of hope and fight. One should be enough strong and already prepared to face any type of consequences. I and my DH also had to face such difficult times in past. It was really very heartbreaking when the doctor declared both of us infertile. Due to some genetic diseases and disorders, we were not even capable of having a baby. I also checked forums like this one for the solution of my problem. These forums are really very helpful in this regard. Some helping members gave the idea of IVF but most of them supported having IUI treatment as it is less technical and economic treatment in every aspect. They also suggested us a prominent clinic who was offering services for many years. Their surrogacy treatment also helped the infertile couple to have their own baby. We went there and had surrogacy treatment. First two attempts were total failures but we succeeded in our third attempt. The clinic offered us unlimited tries for a very reasonable fee. I have one daughter now and looking for having another one by surrogacy treatment. Hope may be with you this time!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Wasim!

Calculators & Tools