Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

I'll be back in the spring!!

Reply Post New Topic

• jtp 11-21-05 | 07:16 PM
  • Well, I was here this spring, and then graduated to the due in Feb. board. But this pregnancy was not meant to be. I was put on bed rest at home because of low/no amniotic fluid at 25 weeks. (My water broke at 20 weeks.) Two days later, I bled, and ended up in hospital, on complete bed rest. My vitals were good all the time, but the baby's heart would occassionally have some decelerations while on the fetal heart monitor. This was of little concern, because of the lack of fluid. Then, last Sunday morning, the nurse could not find the heart beat, so I went for an u/s, where the doctor found that the heart had stopped overnight. We do not know why, but I was induced later that night, and delieverd a LITTLE baby girl in the early hours of Monday. It looks like I had lots of bleeding over the course of the pregnancy, and the baby was affected by the poor functioning of the placenta. So, now I'm at home, feeling physically fine, but emotionally, it's a roller coaster. At least I still have my dear husband and daughter to keep me entertained. Life must go on, and we may never know what happened during this pregnancy. We do know that our little girl is in heaven with Jesus and is looking down on us. We will see her again one day. One thing to look forward to is the anticipation of getting pregnant again. LOL. Hopefully next time the placenta will attach to a stronger part of the uterus and will have a healthy 9 months.
  • :domesticgoddess: :domesticgoddess:'s Avatar 11-21-05 | 08:59 PM
  • I'm so very sorry for this terrible ordeal and your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Jules8 11-21-05 | 09:34 PM
  • I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my angel son at 20 weeks pg. It was so awful and took me a long time to heal emotionally.

Take the time you need.
  • TracyAnne 11-21-05 | 09:51 PM
  • So sorry! will look forward to you coming back in the Spring.
  • AMomInLove AMomInLove's Avatar 11-22-05 | 12:05 AM
  • Oh my heart breaks for you and I too feel your pain having lost 2nd trimester triplet sons one at a time...do rest your body and mind...

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work