Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Leslie

Reply Post New Topic

• Celia_M 01-23-06 | 03:46 PM
  • Will be thinking of you tomorrow Leslie -

• jjello 01-23-06 | 03:50 PM
  • Leslie, you go girl!!! I'm so glad everything's going well and hope you are comfortable and being waited on hand and foot.

Hey, guess where I'm writing from - Milan Italy, I'm on a business trip. The one consolation for not getting knocked up - wasn't sure if I would've been able to do it if that were the case. Will have some time for sightseeing on Wed...

Take care,
    Julie
  • Missy M 01-23-06 | 05:42 PM
  • What a great busines trip Julie

What do you do? Were you able to bring anyone with you, or are you solo? Have a great time. You missed out on a nice snow storm in Maine today. We've gotten 6-8 inches so far and is still snowing. Bet you wish you could be here (hehehe). Take care
  • bonnie bonnie's Avatar 01-23-06 | 08:28 PM
  • Nice trip Julie

What fun!! Leslie, I'm gald you are hanging in there...hope you can be comfortable!
  • jjello 01-24-06 | 03:32 AM
  • I design housewares and there is a big trade show here. I usually go to one international show a year to try to get new ideas and stay on top of trends, etc. It's fun, but I must say my feet and legs are killing me from the walking, LOL! And I'm in decent shape! It may sound odd but it's pretty physically demanding - with the jet lag and irregular meals it goes kind of hard on the body, which is why I thought I might not be up to it if I had been early in a pregnancy.

DH mentioned the snow at home, although it sounds like we got a little less than you Missy.

Well, I'm off for another day of walking. Take care,
    Julie

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work