Baby Corner

Old 10-11-17, 05:20 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1100%

Annette5, you know, I am really glad that this information is useful for you. I want every woman to be happy. That is why I try to share as much useful information for them as I can. I have pretty good life experience, so may help most of the ladies.
Dear forum visitors! If you have more questions, just ask me. I would be glad to answer your questions. If you need an advice – you are welcome! IVF is a very serious step in life. I know how difficult it is to turn to it. It takes some time to prepare yourself for this step. And the beginning of this long process is the information. It is not so easy to collect all the information you need. And it is true that some women can’t make the decision because of the lack of information. That is why some of them can’t become mothers, and the others turn to surrogacy. Of course it is one more way to make the dream come true. But I think that before turning to surrogacy, ladies need to try other methods. IVF is the best decision. So if somebody needs help, just ask me! I will tell you all the details you need.
Hope that everybody will be happy. Want to wish you good luck! Be strong and always believe in a success. Positive thinking will help you anyway. Believe in yourself and trust the doctors. Of course, it is important to have support from relatives. Hope that eve woman in here has it. God bless you! Hope everybody will be fine!

Old 11-10-17, 06:37 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 3
Weekly Activity 9300%

Hello Anette and Diane. Annette please tell me, why did you decide to look for a clinic abroad? Because of the age restrictions in your country? For example, in our country after 42 years, IVF is allowed only with donor material. But after 50 years, IVF is banned in general, even with donor material. But I can say that you are brave enough woman, because at the age of 45 the chances of successful IVF are decreasing. But I hope that everything will turn out okay for you. But we did IVF in our country, we have not traveled abroad. You know, I'm not yet 42 years old but few cycles of IVF were unsuccessful. I do not hint that the main problem was age. But age is of great importance in this matter. Therefore, do not delay the IVF, because the younger the woman, the greater the probability of a successful cycle of IVF. We were in biotexcom because we were interested in surrogacy. Because in our country we did not have the opportunity to use the service of surrogate motherhood. And this is even provided that we are doing well with finances. But since we have commercial surrogacy illegally, we did not take risks. I already wrote to Diana about this in another topic of this forum. I already said that I started to feel depressed and we went to the clinic. Now our surrogate mother lives in Ukraine. She is 26 years old and she has 2 children, she is divorced. This is very pleased us, we had a priority in women who do not have a husband. They helped us to select surrogate mother at the clinic. Even before we decided on the choice of clinic, I applied an ad for surrogate mother. Many women answered me, but my husband forbade me to correspond with them. He said that this can not be done, since almost all of them are fraudsters. He said that they can blackmail us with an abortion in the future in order to get money from us. And then I was very frightened and decided to abandon this venture. My husband said that the surrogate mother should be selected only from the base clinic. And by the way, how much do I know in Ukraine there are no age restrictions for IVF? Or is there also, after a certain age do IVF with donor material only? We are grateful to the doctors for taking all care to monitor the health of our surrogate mother. Therefore, we do not need all this time is in Ukraine. After all the necessary procedures, we returned to our country. From the clinic, we are constantly sent video reports on the examination of our surrogate mother.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools