Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

So guess what? Wow!

Reply Post New Topic

• lkeim lkeim's Avatar 08-07-06 | 11:47 PM
  • Missy M and I have been talking and she's willing to be a surrogate for us! Can you guys believe it? We met here, on this board. We don't have all the details worked out but we're talking.

I just can't believe it! She's so awesome to even THINK about this. We do know that we'd use Boston IVF. So, we might be back in the spring 2ww all over the place.
  • lkeim lkeim's Avatar 08-07-06 | 11:48 PM
  • PS I can't figure out how to get the countdown gargon off. Maybe I need a new countdown line! Woopie!
  • JagsAli JagsAli's Avatar 08-08-06 | 09:23 AM
  • That is awesome!!! you will have to keep us posted Leslie and Missy. Missy that is very thoughtful and selfless of you, you are a great friend. Funny how things work out like that, meet on an IVF board, become friends, then make miracles happened, soooo awesome!
  • Missy M 08-08-06 | 11:55 AM
  • I'm pretty excited about it also

I really hope it works out. I don't know about you Leslie, but I'm hoping for another set of twins

. We will definately keep everyone posted as to whats going on. It won't be until the spring though. Bring on the meds!
  • bonnie bonnie's Avatar 08-08-06 | 12:45 PM
  • Gosh! What a wonderful thing!!! You are are each so lucky to have found each other...well maybe not Lucky...maybe it is fate

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work