Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Fertility Treatments >
Treated my fertility and successful IVF

Treated my fertility and successful IVF

Reply Post New Topic

• myrna 12-03-17 | 03:41 AM
  • "Hey dear
    I am glad that you didn’t give up. And I am happy that it worked out for you. BioTexCom provides with amazing services. I, myself have been there for surrogacy. They had the best services. Their staff was well trained. Their environment was really good. I was happy to see how much they take care of their clients. Also, the environment and services they provide to their surrogate mothers were impressive. The child born in that environment with that much care will surely be healthier that a child born in normal circumstances.
    Your story is very motivating. Because a lot of people give up after a few tries. I am happy that you are satisfied with everything. I think everyone should share their success stories. These stories help struggling couples and make them feel motivated.
    "
  • nina257 12-03-17 | 03:22 PM
  • Hello irissean. Firstly, congratulations. I am happy to see that you got successful. It must feel so awesome. You waited for this for 5 years! Thankfully, your efforts paid off. Now, may I ask some questions? I too am considering IVF. However, I don't have enough information. How many attempts did it take you? Is there any eligibility criteria for IVF? How much does it cost per cycle? Does insurance cover IVF? I really don't think I can afford it unless insurance covers some of it. I am looking forward to hearing your answers. Thank you in advance.
  • lyric581 12-18-17 | 12:11 AM
  • Hi there. I am happy to hear that you are expecting. It is so exhilerating when your ttc journey finally bears fruit. I have read a few things about the clinic you mentioned. I was under the impression that they only offer surrogacy. I am happy to be proven wrong. Would be so nice as to talk me through the process?
  • chloe_berry 03-22-18 | 03:10 PM
  • Congratulations on your successful experience. Can you please share your complete story? I have read a lot about the clinic you have mentioned. This clinic is offering other surrogacy treatments too. IUI is a much simpler and affordable treatment than IVF. Why don't you try to have one more by IUI?
  • el123 11-19-18 | 09:02 AM
  • Hi girls, I agree with you that biotex the best Ukrainian clinic. And to enter the program of surrogacy, you should carefully select a clinic. After all, this program requires financial investments and costs. Therefore, it is necessary to apply only to those clinics that have the highest rating in the world. Yes, this clinic is one of those that my friends have become its clients now. They are also interested in the details of the surrogacy program. They chose between the two available packages, this is a standard package and a VIP package. But, they decided to opt for the VIP package. First of all, they did it because a surrogate for them will be picked up the fastest. The most important thing is not to use the services of a private, independent surrogate. They often make announcements on the Internet that they want to become someone’s surrogate. But, in my opinion, it is very dangerous, because there is a high probability of losing money or being deceived. And going to the clinic will be much safer and more legitimate. Since, subsequently, there will be no problems with the export of the child to his country. Since all issues with documents are solved in the clinic. Therefore, it is important to choose the clinic consciously and carefully always, in any situation.

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!