Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

ultrasound

Reply Post New Topic

• Celia_M 09-16-05 | 12:01 PM
  • Missy that sounds like a great u/s

They really do start looking more and more babylike with each one now

You'll be at the gender u/s before you know it I'm sure! Though they could both decide to be all shy & cross their legs on you like mine did

(We then decided to ask Not to have anything revealed at the sizing scan they sent me for, we'll know soon enough now

)
  • jjello 09-17-05 | 10:52 PM
  • Missy just wanted to say hi and I'm glad all's well with you & the peanuts....
  • Missy M 09-18-05 | 12:25 PM
  • Thanks for all the support everyone

I'm glad that so far they are healthy also..however; even if God forbid something was wrong with them, it wouldn't change how I feel about them or how much I want them.
  • lkeim lkeim's Avatar 09-18-05 | 08:11 PM
  • Celia, that's funny your babies were crossing thier legs. Mine was spread eagle and when I told Grandpa he said we might have to work on her manners a little. Hehee. When do you get all your test results?? How many weeks are you? So my friend gave me a box of clothes today that her babies had out grown but everything was stained or dirty or not cute. I'm not sure how to go about telling her I don't want her baby stuff (talk about hicks!). I love them but they have a WAY different life style than me. Any good ideas? PS She wanted to give me her car seats too but one of them didn't even have a base, just kind of tied it to the seatbelt. ?? Leslie (the super snob)
  • lkeim lkeim's Avatar 09-18-05 | 08:12 PM
  • Sorry, the test questions were for Missy.