Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > January - March Due Date Club >
Dh is going to be mad at me...

Dh is going to be mad at me...

Reply Post New Topic

• teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 12-29-09 | 08:59 PM
  • When he comes down and realizes that I took down and put away the tree by myself. He is up changing dd's crib height and putting the front back on so she can sleep in her bed tonight (and not get back into the crib). He has his hands full and we are trying to be uindecorated by tomorrow, so I thougth I would help him out,. The tree is pretty heavy and taking it apart and getting it into the bag was an ordeal, but now all he has to do is drag it up into the crawl space!
  • lauralkemp lauralkemp's Avatar 12-29-09 | 09:41 PM

•  

He'll just be mad for awhile. My DH was the same way last year. Of course my mom and niece put everything away so he didn't get mad at me.
  • 3Princes 12-29-09 | 09:48 PM
  • Ha! At least it'll be done!

Be tickled he will be a little mad--- my hubby thinks that stuff's grand! (He had me helping him drag the hope chest into the other room yesterday).

Of course, he's mortified if he finds out I took out the garbage or pumped my gas pregnant or not. Funny how they're wired, isn't it???
  • amy2000 amy2000's Avatar 12-30-09 | 01:50 PM
  • HaHa!!My DH would be mad too. That just makes it all the more worth doing in my house!!

• teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 12-30-09 | 08:25 PM
  • Yeah-dh actually wasn't upset last night about the lifting (he knows that the baby is safe-I just might deliver early!) He was upset when he learned I was goignt o drop off a dog poop sample this week-he took charge of that one really quick!

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!