Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > January - March Due Date Club >
On a different team than expected...

On a different team than expected...

Reply Post New Topic

• wymeg wymeg's Avatar 10-20-09 | 10:46 AM
  • Well first of all don't believe all those old wives tales and chinese gender predicters and Madame Zariska!!!

As you can see in my siggy we thought we were on team pink, But.... Nope It's another Boy!!!!
    So we are joining team BLUE!
    Wyatt is excited
    Sam is upset
    Oh well Sam will come around!
    The name we have picked so far is Cody Wayne.
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 10-20-09 | 11:26 AM
  • I love the name you have picked for your new blue bundle.
    I know its not probably what you wanted to hear, and I am sorry. If you need anything PM me.
Thank you Keepers!
wymeg (10-20-09)
  • wymeg wymeg's Avatar 10-20-09 | 11:40 AM
  • Well I can't say I am unhappy to be having a healthy baby. DH isn't a carrier for Cystic Fibrosis and the screening for spina bifida and downs came back negative!!!! It has just taken a bit of adjusting my thinking, I just knew this baby was a girl and so that is the direction all my thoughts had gone. I love my boys more than life itself and it won't be any different with Cody! But I would be lying if I didn;t say there was a moment of sort of shock and disapointment(I know it is horrible, but I am being honest). It has sunk in and I really am thrilled to be able to give Wyatt a little brother, he is so happy. Just an adjustment and the first thing I said to the ultrasound tech was, OH man ANOTHER CIRCUMCISION. That is the worst part.
  • amy2000 amy2000's Avatar 10-20-09 | 11:43 AM
  • congrats.....baby boys are a blessing!
Thank you amy2000!
wymeg (10-20-09)
  • teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 10-20-09 | 12:27 PM
  • I am glad to hear that he is healthy! I think I am having a boy, but won't find out if I am wrong until he/she is born!