Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

DRUMROLL PLEASE......

Reply Post New Topic

• holly302 08-27-07 | 06:04 PM
  • i am proud to announce that i am having a baby......................................

G

I

R

L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yyeeeeeeeeeeehahaaaaaa!!!!!!

can't you tell that i am thrilled?!
    the tech was awesome and she took her time and really let us see everything. i got to see the baby in 2D and 3D...
    at first, she wasn't showing her girlie thingies so the tech moved my belly and we waited...she was moving around like crazy!! what was even crazier was that i didn't feel all of that moving!
    so, she said, "well, i can tell you my very first impression is a girl, but she won't stay still"
    so, after another 5 mins she opened up her legs and we saw what looked to be 3 slits...the tech was so great, she moved that baby all around and got 5 different angles...no penis...
    DH kept asking her if she was sure and she said she cannot see anything suggesting a penis. then, when she got the close up of the genitals she said, "yup, thats a princess!"

so NO MORE SPIDERMAN, BATMAN, HULK HOGAN OR PENISES FOR ME LADIES!!
  • Susan Susan's Avatar 08-27-07 | 06:06 PM

•  
    congratulations Holly ! I am so excited for you

• brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 08-27-07 | 06:06 PM
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HOLLY!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so so so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• holly302 08-27-07 | 06:10 PM
  • thank you thank you thank you!

and, now that i know it is a girl, i am moving away from the pooh theme adn it is going to be full blown pink and girlie!

we bought a crib comforter, set etc at Babies R Us and i will take a picture of it later and you guys can tell me what you think!
  • brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 08-27-07 | 06:11 PM
  • you should post ultrasound pictures as well!!!