Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > January - March Due Date Club >
I spent Friday and Saturday in Labor and Delivery

I spent Friday and Saturday in Labor and Delivery

Reply Post New Topic

• wymeg wymeg's Avatar 12-21-09 | 01:27 PM
  • I started getting contractions on friday and they ended up being 3 minutes apart. So now I am on complete bed rest after 4 bags of IV fluid and Terbutaline shots to stop the contractions every hour. So I am now home, still on terbutaline every 4 hours now praying the contractions stay stopped and not allowed to do anything except use the bathroom. UGH. I have shopping still to do and I can't do it!!!!
    Cody needs to stay put at least another 7-8 weeks!!! Keep your fingers crossed for us!! I don't want my baby to end up in the nicu and to have to go home empty handed!

I hope all is well for everyone else!
    Hang in there and Have a great Holiday!
  • MImom23 MImom23's Avatar 12-21-09 | 02:42 PM

•  
    ing your litte man stays put, try and relax I know that is easier said then done. sit online and make DH a picture shopping list and let him do your shopping for you.
Thank you MImom23!
wymeg (12-21-09)
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 12-21-09 | 02:43 PM
  • Thinking of you! I hope that you are able to enjoy your holiday and Cody stays put for a long while!!!
Thank you Keepers!
wymeg (12-21-09)
  • teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 12-21-09 | 04:28 PM

•  
    I hope your baby stays put!
Thank you teddybear1082!
wymeg (12-22-09)
  • stephjbme4 12-21-09 | 06:51 PM
  • Make sure you don't stress about anything and just relax....Keep telling cody to stay put!!
Thank you stephjbme4!
wymeg (12-22-09)

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!